Ghanaian rapper Medikal responded to the recent tweets of actress and movie producer Yvonne over the delay of the President to respond to the ongoing killings in Nigeria
Before President Nana Addo released a statement over the killings of citizens in Nigeria, the actress criticized him for keeping mute on the matter. However, Medikal threw his support behind President Nana Addo and described President Buhari as “Incompetence”.
Yvonne Nelson tweeted “Our president must show leadership on this matter else he becomes complicit in the senseless killing of innocent and defenseless protesters
Reacting to the tweet of Yvonne Nelson, Medikal also tweeted, “The Ghanaian president ein silence on social media no de mean say he is doing nothing behind closed doors. Maybe he is, who knows ? How many times wonna President address the nation during COVID/ lockdown period in Ghana ? Severally ! don’t blame Nana for Buhari’s incompetence!
- VIDEO: This Is Why Yvonne Nelson Attacked Berla Mundi On Twitter
- Next Release: Medikal ft Kwesi Arthur x Ahtitude – How Much (Prod by Unkle Beatz)
- Next Release: Dopenation ft Medikal – Eish (Remix)
- NDC sues EC over ‘ungazetted’ SHS voter registration centres
- COVID-19: Ghana’s death toll rises to 135 after six more persons die
- VIDEO: Police officer slaps woman at voters’ registration
- Medikal And Fella Makafui Welcome Baby Girl Into The AMG Family
- Why Medikal named his daughter ‘Island’
- Ghana Election 2020: Ghanaian Children Will Suffer From NPP’s Rampage Borrowing Debts, Akufo-Addo’s Never – John Mahama